Nov 18, 2020 Webinar: Media Training for Health Professionals
Wednesday, Nov 18th, 2020 | 3:00pm – 4:30pm
As health professionals and health students, most of us have very little training in talking to the media. However, as climate health advocates, this has the potential to be an important part of our work!
Please join us in this interactive webinar to learn the nuts and bolts about why it’s important to work with the media, how to pitch a story or interview, how to prepare for an interview, what to expect with different types of media (e.g., radio, podcast, television, live webstream), and more!
The webinar will be moderated by:
- Melissa Baldwin, Program Manager for Florida Clinicians for Climate Action, and Founder of Chase Media Services, LLC
- Sarah Spengeman, Deputy Director of Communications for Energy Innovation
We will have a panel featuring:
- Ari Bernstein, MD, interim director at Harvard C-CHANGE
- Amanda Millstein, MD, co-founder of Climate Health Now
- Neelu Tummala, MD, member of the Steering Committee for Virginia Clinicians for Climate Action